Monday, October 18, 2004

Sigh, Dj was dishin out mono choons the entire night, wasn’t surprised to find an empty dancefloor towards the end of the night. What’s his name again? Think it was Tom Stephan. All credit for playing such a tight that sent most of the punters away by the time it hit 2am. Popped into phuture for a while, and the breakbeats were subliminal. But I guess the place matters huh. Members was the place I puked twice in quick succession, and I felt relieved. Anyways fuck members, I’ll never ever end up in there by choice, give me a chance please, think its time for me to make decisions for people and not the reverse, in hope that it’ll count. Finally finished my 2nd attempt at an essay that got rejected the first time, because of the lack of content. Had dinner at my godpas, man they’re such a wonderful, amazingly happy family, I felt guilty after I took a sip from the soup bowl before the dinner-table prayers. Haha what the fuck I forgot what the fuck prayers. I need to hear some motivational talk cos I’ve been feeling like a real downer lately. I wonder if sound recorders are technically allowed during lectures, in future I will need to re-check back what my hongkie lecture is talking about. He is in every sense the simplest lecture around yet also the most vague, it’s that hongkie accent.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will ya be in town tomorrow after class? Sms me if ya are, coz i'm going to collect assignments then i pass ya a cd okie? And we do coffee if ya free eh?

Hugs

And im blogging again.
haha


And oh yeah. I LOVE YA! not gonna tell ya contents of the cd tho.
lol.

Cheer up, mate.

-Sera

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay i got a mix of the generator - where are you now!!!!!
send it to you k
sorry couldnt do coffee, when i got money n all me you and darren could do coffee

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts