Saturday, September 11, 2004

I have a fucking lazy brain, a lazy brain, too lazy to even write a proper blog entry, too lazy to even read up about the things I love, too lazy to get involved in social controversies. I think my doings have been somewhat misdirected and misunderstood, I haven’t had a single moment on the eating table with my mates feeling I like I had been living as myself to the fullest degree. I do feel reserved but not in a special way. Darn it man, I am so full of myself in my own space. For now, I’m in debt, am not shy of it. Trying to get creative on the decks and cdjs many a time without the desired results. Can’t produce results with a clouded head, with so much on my mind or is it so little that its unhealthy to my head?

It is almost as if I do not qualify to be her friend. After initiating a conversation on msn, I seem to be abruptly ignored. I’ve deleted her off my list. Not that I feel any better or worst, I just can’t be fucked anymore. In the first place that wasn’t anything much to be jaded about. Just that after some thought, and just like that, I have decided she ain’t even an acquaintance no more, and of course it wouldn’t matter to her, I don’t qualify as her friend. Chances are she will never message me again on msn. I firmly believe that she feels I do not qualify in her version of society.


The majority of the fuckers on file sharing applications seem to desire so badly to cut your transfer when its nearly reaching 100%. For the past 48 hours, ‘Enemy Behind Lines’ has moved a mere 5% from 90 to 95. Still Soulseek is the best, true music lovers congregate.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts