Sunday, September 26, 2004

Got wasted a mates place yesterday, I ended up throwing chairs and banging them on the floor, as if in that brief moment I had released a lot of anger, I did apologise over the phone today, but my apology wasn’t acknowledged the way one would wish. Apparently my actions were amusing, and if I had flung the chair blindly into someone, it’ll be a different story all together
Just one more driving lesson to go before I can book my traffic police test, but that’s the last thing on my mind, as school begins tomorrow, and I’m a little tensed about fitting into the class of industry people, probable musicians, djs, band members, who might already have some basic knowledge of the equipment, anyways that’s not what’s bothering too much, in fact I don’t know what it is. I’m just gonna walk into the room believing I am totally in love with audio engineering.Just completed a mix at last, a mix good enough that I dare send it to people. I named it ‘deep space orgasms’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts