Last night went to zouk for greenvelvet, not one of the best nights, it was a short night. When I reached home from supper it was only 3.10am. Couldn’t help but knock out straight away. Strange thing was the high had worn off by 6.45 in my sleep and I was suddenly wide-awake. Tried to return to lala land but needed something to eat, so I fried 2 chicken patties and fries, and watched tv till about 9am. Then tried so hard going back to sleep, but failed miserably. Its 4.55pm and I’m still awake. feeling sleepy, but also have this mad urge to play street soccer.
Sunday, September 05, 2004
|
Fathers Day Gifts |

4 Comments:
Whoaa.. How was Green Velvet? Please say that the music was good. At least. - Jo
yeah must say he was solid, but not in favour of a sober me
damn. I was dancing to retro and R&B! haahhaha... but it was a refreshing change after so much housey and trancey things! I'm ready for more earwax pleasing sounds! send me ur mixes.
thats just fucking yuck! tehehe sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home