Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Darn it screwed up a little here, there on the road today. Felt today’s instructor had a too laid back teaching method, even if that had helped me maintain my calm, but I quite nearly paid the price; the result of complacency. Cant seem to focus enough on the surroundings but I am getting there. I now understand what it feels like driving above 40. Speed is addictive man.

I’ve been telling myself shit that I need to rid
I want to wake up and be the hero/mentor of my yesterday
My friend was telling me about the Anthony Robbins seminar
And hell she is now almost of different origin! Heh heh
Heard her yak on about the seminar and how much her life changed in 3 days
I am really amazed how she managed to clear all her doubts and disbeliefs
I am really amazed how she ended up walking on hot coal without the after-burns of the burns the next morning
She has probably become the happiest person I know now
Pity this was apparently his last live show in asia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Les, if u can drive, then who's gonna drink ur share when u go clubbing? Cos, u know, drink-driving is BAD.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Les said...

james lavelle was goooooddddddd mannnnn should have been there!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts