Friday, October 01, 2004

4th day of school, I found a friend, and we instantly clicked, simply because of our similar taste in many things, he seemed to have been to every Dj set I was at, watched every movie, dvd I’ve watched, and later discovered he was a friend of a close friend, he looks Malay, contrary to all that, he doesn’t come close, except for his choice of wardrobe being rather indifferent, not that he wears typical mat clothes, but he going simple and a bit ‘grunge’ kind of, makes him look Malay. He is Thai and Chinese mixed. I don’t mean to label anybody, but I’m sure anyone who has been here long enough and had the chance to see him, would agree.
I don’t know bout the rest, 3 hours a day and no lunch break hasn’t given us enough chance to interact. For now it seems I’m not potentially able to befriend anyone else. He, on the other hand has no quirks about interacting using small talk such as ‘ do you want to join us for lunch?’ on a first time chat basis, maybe I have my own social quirks.
It’s a pretty dodgy teaching environment. Lecturers tend to sway off concentration and end up storing the class halfway through. Today’s lesson ended an hour early, you could tell by the look and expression on the lecturer’s face, almost as if there was a calling for him to get out of the room.
I fucking failed my advance theory, I still feel dampened by it. I remember telling myself in recent times I would breeze through what ever I gotta do flawlessly. I seriously thought I had everything going right at the test; I have no clue where I could have gone wrong in the questions. – smacks head repeatedly-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts