hang over ramblings
About Me
Name:
Les
Location:
Niger
View my complete profile
the present past
4th day of school, I found a friend, and we instan...
Got wasted a mates place yesterday, I ended up thr...
Chance meeting with an old classmate today. He jus...
had a chinese speaking instructor for my driving l...
Darn it screwed up a little here, there on the roa...
I have a fucking lazy brain, a lazy brain, too laz...
Just discovered a pretty large praying mantis in m...
Last night went to zouk for greenvelvet, not one o...
never had the piece of mind to understand always w...
I suddenly remember part of my dream from this mor...
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
My aunt bought a massage chair. muahahahahahahahahahaha
posted by Les @
9:23 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Fathers Day Gifts
Free counter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home