Chance meeting with an old classmate today. He just got out of prison for a case I didn’t bother asking about. He offered and persuaded me to have a mug of tiger with him. I refused 10 times but he still insisted and I finally gave in. in his mind, not accepting the drink would be not giving him face or respect, Cheena old school values they need to lose, and get real. It’s irritating when you’re on the receiving. Why is the china man always cultivated in a way to be a mother fucker of a friend. How about the china man that was once an ah beng and now speaks English with that subtle ah beng slang. I have to say the bad boy always has the bigger potential because they see the world through 2 eyes, the good and bad. Everyone knows the good, but if you go through bad, you understand both. One wouldn’t as easily go far if one wasn’t that streetwise. My mom is an ideal example of somebody who wasn’t cultivated by the streets. All her stories about her being hip in her hay-daze I wouldn’t buy that story to be impressed. I suppose she still feels that the current day cooler students in college are still A students. In the hippie era she was full of principal and inhibition to even smoke a Joint. What a pity. I don’t mean to say drugs are good, but if you don’t agree, that don’t contempt. If her son smoking was really that big a deal as it is now, I wonder why the fuck she married a smoker. I think she hates my dad so much that anything bad that reminds her of him, she shows contempt.I had funkiest time at zouk last night. James Lavelle was god, I managed to shake his hand 3 times, I’d really like to get a record autographed, but I don’t wanna bring it to a club. It was great meeting a friend after so long, met an old friend too, and a friend from camp. Lavelle ended his set at 5; there was hardly a single glitch in his set. Funny thing I woke up not remembering most of the night except for being on the dancefloor and giving lavelle a handshake. But I clearly remembered where all the money went, discovered I was 50 short, I must have dropped the note in zouk or something. A inebriated me is a more probable reason but I clearly remembered where all the money had gone. Fuck the vodka redbull, fuck me for buying an e33 because I forgot to use my drink coupons. Fuck last night, fuck the night before. Tracing back my steps, I think I may have handed someone an extra note, that lucky bastard.
Monday, September 20, 2004
|
Fathers Day Gifts |

1 Comments:
whoa good luck to that one
so how else are you keeping up?
Post a Comment
<< Home