I suddenly remember part of my dream from this morning, I remember going to the record store with 2 of my mates just to pick up records, and that’s all. But I know there is a lot more to this dream, and it is intriguing, my only wish sometimes is to be able to continue your left over dreams. It is almost as if each dream depicts a different emotion that you cannot define. Most of the time you lose the visual memory of your dream itself, but the memory of the emotion is clear. Only in dreams can you enjoy anything the way you desire or the reverse. You could inadvertently paint your perfect world or your worst nightmare. I wish my mind could work the way it does when I’m half asleep. I wish I could access and then use my sub-consciousness to daily life. In a half asleep state I realize that my brain activity is much sharper, thoughts are processed in a more fluid motion, often many realizations and answers hit me, thing is, when your moment of ‘eureka ‘ comes in that state, remember to wake up, else you will forget everything the next morning like a fucking dream.
I love my decks and cdjs, I was talking to a friend about what it felt like not having anyone else in your click digging the same thing as you are. He agreed, in his click it appears he is the only biker. The new fields packs that recruits get at BMTC now have a set of wheels attached, and it functions as a trolley when one is not carrying it. They pay for an ns man has also risen, along with everything in the welfare department, since the new 5 day work week ruling was implemented. As time goes, I wonder the level of contrast of ns in 10 years as opposed to the present. I don’t feel many qualify as soldiers if ever a general global military protocol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home