sasha dissapoints
I wish I was there sorta, but wish I hadn’t gone cos I’m coming close to an empty wallet. Shrug shrug, yeah I wouldn’t rub in it by saying the amount. Zouk was the place last night, and Sasha was the Dj, whom this time was only armed with a laptop for dancefloor destruction. Met many people whom of which thanks to my intoxicated state I found pleasure and ease talking to. It was the usual presence of a chivas regal bottle along side green tea and plain water mixes. Got to say plain water just doesn’t go well with chivas, but soda water does. The plain water and chivas combination helps induce a momentary pukey feeling. Where one is high enough, one would definitely puke. Ok I guess chivas and water mix don’t go well only with me.
Friday was one of the best nights at zouk for me, Armin Van Burren continually, brutally dished out trance tunes. It was magick! He was just out there to have fun, I think all djs should employ that attitude, but at the same time keep the mixing flawless. And when he dropped Nirvana’s smells like teen spirit, Armin himself, starting dancing on top of the console.
Man I haven’t driven in over a month, think I will need more lessons then I thought. My advance theory is this week, cos I failed the first time. Sigh. I always ask myself why all the negativity? I can’t seem to adopt a proactive attitude towards life, that itself is a very negative way of putting it.
towards the end of last night, i had apparently stolen a magazine from the hands on a she-male at the taxi stand, but i was so wasted by the time i realised... except i was with a long time ago friend who wanted to some action so i asked her she was like get in the cab! i was like not me lah my friend! haha then i called for his name in front of everybody he act blur

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home