Friday, November 12, 2004

Ok, just caught ‘Forgotten’ at the cinemas. Its about a mother whose memories become non-existent to the rest of the world, and later discovers the world was part of some Martian on human experiment, but she was immune to this experiment, which failed in the end, but why this experiment happened and who this so called alien being behind the experiment was never told. I hate movies that make you wonder, why wonder or draw your own conclusion if assumingly there is nothing, beyond the storytelling you see on the big screen. The movie was worth 7 bucks to me. I was unable to appreciate a movie with excellent cinematography but a weak plot.
Yeah and I’ve just ordered records from city16.com! Tried to place another order because of the shipping limit per package, but website cant seem to register a second order using the same Visa twice. I have 2 tees in my mind and a book too.
i had an anxiety attack thinking about re-service today. oh man, the shit edges closer, dont you realise as you get older time flies by in a flash. at my age i'm obliged to buy X'mas presents with my own damn money. damn i miss looking forward to christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts