Ok tomorrow I have the whole house to myself; Folks from home are heading down to Malaccaaaa. That means I can smoke in my room and blast the music 24/7. I’ve also been annoyed with myself lately. Annoyed not being able to beat match on the turn tables properly. I’m fine with CDs. Still, its high time I order new records. Performance lacks when you’re bored with old records I think. I’ve been trying this mix the past 2 nights but failed and failed, but managed to ace the same mix on cds. Fuck man. Fuck man. Lessons in class have been made interesting thanks to our extremely insightful and intellectual lecturer. To further understand the fundamentals of sound/music, everyday for the next don’t know how many days one person from the class will bring a Cd, a piece of music to be shared and played on the classrooms hi-fi, Its my turn come Tuesday, I intend to share something deep, tribal, nothing commercial or cheesy, my lecturer gave the ‘boom boom boom’ mock when I said I will bring a piece of electronic music. Ok I don’t intend to surprise no one but the stuff I listen is hardly the usual ‘boom boom boom’. The theory part for sound is quite a bitch, I hardly understand it with ease. But not being able to materialize that ideal mix is even more mind bugging. Guess my whole world revolves around music, but I doubt I’m as passionate about it as most of my mates think.
Thursday, November 11, 2004
|
Fathers Day Gifts |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home