introspect
Damnit I hate the way my mind perceives
Every single face I come across
I don’t know to hate or to love
Don’t know if it’s a complex or simply just pride
Fucking with my head
Hate the way I forgot how to do simple mathematical formulas
That only represents common sense in a normal world
I simply hate the cognitive behavioral response
I wish I never had that short-term memory bank
Wish my mind were never blank
Wish artificial highs were never part of life
Wish music wasn’t the soul to happiness
Wish music wasn’t a blissful escape
Wish paradise hadn't materialized
But one cannot lie when the memory of the experience
Was better then any other state
Wish books occupied my time like a normal person
Wish the newspapers made more sense
Why does school suddenly turn out to be a drag?
Wish people would simply listen not hear
I hope to at least like some girl really soon
To experience some content? Maybe. But fate isn’t eventually
And eventually isn’t fate, I don’t believe in fucking fate
The thought never rung a bell in my head
Except for the words about fate everybody has to say
But my opinion is always second to none
But like who am I to say
Really, somehow I think everything was wasted

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home