Friday, November 19, 2004

too much head space i cannot access

Still fucking trying to grasp the basics of electronics. Ok not too comprehensive these notes are, I'm gonna need a sec 2 physics textbook soon, I never dealt with the shit. Anyways today’s notes were even more mind-boggling. I’ve discovered the use of the LOG(logarithmic?) key on the calculator, and I don’t have a calculator to begin with. Memorizing formulas and even trying to understand the relationship between decibels and power has given me a big headache. I have stopped reading for now. I don't mind studying, but feels as if I’m studying without a direction. I’ve searched the net for more comprehensive read ups but they're about the same. I need a tuition teacher, a patient one. Anyways thanks to all, whom just now helped me better understand some formulas!
Guess I won’t be out for some time, heck I cant even buy lunch!!! But I will have this evenings left over curry tomorrow afternoon. It’s Friday! Fuck fuck fuck!
Damnnn where are the records i ordered? its been 8 days now!! :\ its never taken so long though its only the 2nd time heh heh. ahhh i sure pass my advance this time round, i'm confident, really.
i'm starting to love this font!
edit: i failed my advance. shit

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chinaman! I love that font. Don't worry about the school shit. Hahaha... coming from me? That's precious. I'm gonna fail every single one of my subjects this semester. Wanna bet a bottle of corona on that? lol..

Take care!

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i'm slowly getting the hang of things i'm afraid of neglecting in no time. anyways. you study hard

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts