Monday, August 23, 2004

you die bitch!!!!

On my playlist currently is James Zabiela’s ‘Alive’

Played street soccer this evening, felt good. Scored a couple of goals, my footwork still questionable compared to what I could do in my hay days. Heh! We proudly admit teenagers and kids on the court had out shined us. I miss the metal and emotional high after a game of football, makes you just wanna chill out in a swimming pool and indulge in a bottle of tiger beer. Football is probably the best high in the world, then again I rather get high all my life then never get high then win the world cup.

I will jump from my 15th story if i go deaf, worst still, blind. I don’t wanna be pulling myself together, picking up the pieces if I lose my ears, fuck this shit, the whole thought makes me quiver in my pants.
I’m not inspired by hearing stories of that famous almost-blind artist still being able to do her shit, oh did I put it crudely? I mean work with her hands to do art, then also not being able to fully appreciate the significance of her own work, simply because she cannot see in full scale! I mean, half the time you got people telling you how fucken wicked your works are, when you can hardly see, that’s like rubbing it in so hard. Ok just kidding, in fact I’ve met her, and I will never be as will-powered as her, I cannot look on the bright side, if things happen now, I don’t have kids or a wife to look together, and honestly, how important are you to your friends when your earring or seeing impaired? Fuck this shit again, the whole thought makes me quiver in my pants. If I go deaf I will kill myself. Eh I’m damn bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts