Saturday, August 21, 2004

Last night was at Zouk, they played host to this years DMC championships, that also explains why phuture and zouk were both dishing rnb and hip hop. At least I got home remembering my name and my purpose, it was a friends going away party before he flies off to Melbourne again for the new school term. Started drinking at the hotel room he booked, then on the way to zouk realized that for some reason I was fucking hungry, there were butterflies in my tummy man. Anyway I couldn’t last that long so at about 2.45 I made my way home on my own. Stop by BP petrol kiosk to get a chicken pie and my favourite potato salad. Heh. Socially, everything was in a mess, everybody was pretty drunk and went missing in my eyes. So I ended up at phuture for a while with 1 of my friends, we sat by the bar and talked. I also discovered how possibly easy it was for a seemingly lone girl to get picked up. I mean the entire night she had been picked up like 3 or 4 times. she also bitched to me about one guy being a total dickhead. Seriously at the point i didn't feel like a guy. haha. We left phuture and looked for our friends, I didn’t know where she was when I left, probably found the right guy for her night at last. Anyway for some reason an obviously straight guy came up to me and ask if iwas gay. That bothers me a little now, I also can’t remember what I said to the fucker. It’s probably one of my worst nights at zouk, because the music sucked to the core, and that I was hungry, my alcohol threshold hit rock bottom last night. Tonight may go for a drink again, maybe at BFDs east coast or go for a movie. I really wanna catch Alien vs Predator man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts