Too much free and wasted time, yet so little I can say. So many events and pictures in my mind, but can’t seem to express them in words. i find most of my thoughts i wanna pen down beyondm y writing ability. So wanting to say what I really want to feels impossible.
But the weekend was a good one. On Friday night we had ‘scissor’ rice at an eating house in Jalan Besar, soggy white rice, because of the amount of curry and black sauce they put in it, and there’s that usual serving of fried egg, pork, fishcake, etc, which they help you cut into bite size pieces, even the eggs were cut into pieces. It only cost us 7.20 for a meal for 3. blooooody delicious food. Chilled out BFDs for a couple of pints of Hoegarden and a couple rounds of pool, then we had supper at Simpang.
Yesterday was a bit less eventful but more mad on the alcohol. Friend organized a barbeque at lagoon view, it was a real barbeque until her parents left, it was a liquid buffet, so many bottles left almost half empty, but I stuck to my usual chivas and coke. My night ended close to 4am, was up for supper initially, I was about to walk to the M store nearby but since my block was only a 5 minute walk away I decided to go home and fry 2 beef patties for french fies. Heh at 4am!!!!
Hope I don’t miss my driving lesson again later, hope I don’t oversleep again.

2 Comments:
I love that scissors curry rice! Rocks and so bloody cheap :)
heh who you be!!!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home