Ahh, the long weekend for everyone else comes to a close, I for now, is the biggest bummer I know. Sleeping at sunrise, waking up at sunset. I’ve had too much fun during the weekend, I find it sinful that I am getting used to this routine, school begins next month, by then, I hope I am prepared. After a party at a mate’s place I found myself losing touch with the self that wants to take work seriously.
Filled a couple of boxes and stacked them on top of each other to accommodate my other turn table, damn I was thinking how come I never thought of that a month ago
Went to Christian church dinner on Friday, it was to promote a program; 'the alpha program', for people interested in finding the 'light with-in jesus'. and as a non christian, i only get to pay $5, nonetheless, it was the company and food i was seeking. after a long video presentation about 'the 'alpha' program', our attention was on the food again, at the end, the indian mc announced the winner(s) of the lucky draw, and this malay dude won the 2nd prize, and i had just heard the most over-whelming applause and response from the crowd, I think i can decipher why. His name was mohd something something, sounds muslim right? if he is supposed to be islam, only makes people wonder, but' the fuck he be doing in a Chinese restaurant that serves non-halal food? I hope his folks disown him, I hope those fucking Christians who were responsible for his near-conversion burn in hell, motha-fuckas, those fucking Christians who welcome a muslim into the Christian faith and do think lesser of the islam faith, as opposed to their own, do burn in hell too. i think the ethtical god agrees with me. i don't understand why so many people from other faiths covert to christianity and not the reverse. random thought, a charismatic christian shouldnt be allowed to practise theology, how does a charismatic christian theologist study religon with non-biased, objective opinions? almost like somebody who believes in his own god, trying to deny the existence of his god; trying to prove the non-existence of his god.
I watched Collateral last night, it’s a movie about an average LA taxi driver, Max, who happens to pick up Vincent(tom cruise), a paid hitman/contract assassin, Max is then somehow taken hostage by Vincent, who is assinged to assasinate the witnesses involved in a certain case.
It’s a pretty good show, an interesting script then came out of no where, definitely better then watching, mmm.. Spiderman 2, yuck.

1 Comments:
yeah i'm starting to enjoy the cinemas more now ...
Post a Comment
<< Home