hang over ramblings
About Me
Name:
Les
Location:
Niger
View my complete profile
the present past
i passed the eligibility test for SAE. i'm gonna e...
this has to be one of the most downer feelings in ...
had one too many drinks this morning, pretty good ...
dirty vegas - simple things I've run a mile in my...
Mother came over again, and there was war, I’d say...
took this from my window just...
Like every other day at her place, I ended up with...
moms place is really neat
time for a pic.
i did a test at SAE today, a test to see if i qual...
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
i found this tee in an old stack of clothes that were supposed to be given away
posted by Les @
11:45 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Fathers Day Gifts
Free counter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home