Friday, July 02, 2004

Mother came over again, and there was war, I’d say its like we are the hyena and the lion, its in our nature when we meet, that we fight. Today’s war was aggravated because of a stupid giant wasp that flew past my granny and her on the dinner table. My mom stood up from her chair in a panic state, and shouted ‘ wasp wasp! ‘. Indeed it was a giant one, I got scared too, but instead my grandma took action, she used some sorta bat-like object to kill the fucker. As for me I shouted to my grandma not to go for it, but she’s deaf so yeah, I didn’t want anyone to be stung(though not big a chance). so by the time my grandma had flatten the fucker, it was only just I had managed to get a newspaper, as I felt the contact point of the bat was too small, if my granny had missed, the wasp may have flew straight into her in a state of panic and then inadvertently stinging her, but I guess I could say she was lucky. It was only then I had the newspaper in hand ready to kill. She claimed I was acting all macho and shit, and that I was equally afraid and was agitated no more then them. Truth is, mom was the biggest pussy!!!!!!. She started all the panic with her screams as if she were being attacked by a swarm of bees, so that really agitated me. I shouted only because I was annoyed with her reaction after a mere encounter with a wasp, and partly because there was already some intensity in the moment. It was her screams that made a big deal out of the incident, I come to think of it, her fears and phobias might get the better of her, enough to in-able her from saving our lives if we were 5 years old and our lives were at stake. In this case, I’m sure she could handle a wasp, but I can imagine so many other instances, the fear itself might get the better of her.

I feel as if I’m mom’s biggest critic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts