Friday
Not much has happened since the start of last weekend. On Friday I ended up at DXO for a couple of beers. It was quite fun seeing new and familiar faces. I lost track as to how much I had drunk, though it was only beer, and that I only realized how serious my inebriation was when I reached the next door kopitiam, while finishing my dim sum. I wasn’t fucked as in anyhow puke here puke there, I managed to puke into a plastic bag while I was still fucked in the taxi, I got dropped off at my building, had a smoke and came home to check my email.
Saturday
Played 4 rounds of snooker and won all 4, I was on form that evening. There after, I brought my CDJs and mixer down to my friends place in the wee hours just to play the role of dj for a while. But it wasn’t so fun, as most of the fellas were already so smashed/smacked/stoned.
I also finished reading Mitch Albom’s ‘The Five People You Meet in Heaven.’ And it is the first book I’ve completed in years. There are still 3 more books to go. Thanks to a kind friend, Nim who offered to lend me her books, I really feel a need for a stimulus of a different sort, rather then going deaf with music blasting through my headphones half the time I’m at home, and the other have spent watching TV.
Sunday
Was at home the entire day
Monday
Commence project for acoustic assignment with team mates at garage studios, decided to jam a bit and that reminded me of my disinterest in picking up a guitar ever again. I don’t get the same kind of kicks anymore. Had dinner at beer garden, and ordered the usual, chicken cutlet. And just receive news bout our school’s SUDDEN CHANGE of premises over the fucking weekend? I only receive the info bout it on the virtual education centre. No word of mouth whatsoever the week before. Just hope my fucking Session Files aren’t missing from the Hard Disk. Oh wait I’m reading now, that the general manager wanted to surprise everybody!!!! Staff were only notified on Friday night!!! WTFFFFFF??? most of all i am gonna miss being a regular patron of Chan Mali Chan.
http://www.saesingapore.com/
Tuesday
my sister is back from the kampong for good, she is returning to cambridge in 2 weeks time i hoping to spend as much time with her, and dad :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home