Thursday, August 25, 2005

It’s funny how I can talk about certain issues that affect me to one of my friends upfront, but receive no empathy what so ever from this so called click of mine all they do is shrug it off and find something to laugh about there after.
I am slotted for the last set at Hide Out this Friday. I’m playing from 1.30am to 3am. Still pondering if I should use Vinyl instead of CDs. for the latter, I’m more comfy with, but I’ve never spun vinyl in a live set, might be a challenge to do so. I also came to realize that I am never able to mix as well in a club as I do at home. But I’m quite excited that I get to play the closing set, maybe I’d be half passed drunk by then. Oh and Womad starts this Friday too… all the hype from some people I don’t think are really interested at all.
i've also been pampering the resident stray cat downstairs, excessive amounts of cat food. he follows me where ever i go these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Les said...

heh hey, i wasn't fishing for a comment, but THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts