I must say last night’s shots went pretty well, though I felt kinda detached from the director mode, as I was bothered mostly with on my screen antics. I hope my friends enjoyed it, great there wasn’t any ego conflicts, hope our lame video can make the viewer laugh a bit at the same time not laugh at us for coming up with such a lame music video. I met the boss of a US/SG based dance consortium and he has invited me to play a 1-2 hour slot at Hideout somewhere in late June. Recommended by the dude who sold me records (definitely one of the best in the local scene) and an old friend who both, work for the consortium. Guess my demo paid off, but not too sure about the club, he seems uninterested after calling him today. not that I expect myself to spin in a big club at this level, but would be great given the oppurtunity to tear the roof off.
Got to thank my friends for keeping me positive, especially patch and km.Time to get down to driving again. It’s been weeks. And as for mother, we should really start to focus on our parent to child relationship, it's a downward spiral as always.
not sure about my other friends whom i used to focus more time with, guess you can't really expect much from anyone, in fact. some people are naturally helpful and depict the principals of friendship through action, not words.

2 Comments:
WELL DONE KID! Congratulations on scoring the gig. A good start and maybe more to come...
haha thanks lah.
Post a Comment
<< Home