Monday, May 02, 2005

I’m craving a couple of drinks at Zouk right fucking now, but I am broke once again. Anyways spoke to a friend who says he knows the marketing manager of this new club opening soon, said he could help me score a slot but I will need to come up with a decent enough demo first. I guess it’s mostly about who knows who eh. I have no music in mind now but will think through it and try to program a mix.
I feel kind of pressured all though no one is pushing me hard. Unlike me, most of my group mates hold full time jobs, so I don’t have an excuse for not delivering a 101%. What I always lacked was fucking self-confidence, and I can’t even trust myself with the decision-making.
I also tend to introduce all my friends to all my friends at the instant they are both at arms length, why people don’t like introduce people to other people one?
When I needed to take a couple of shots, the fucking camera died on me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! If u do score a slot must lemme know k! Heh...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Les said...

i pray, i hope. okay you will be on the VIP list

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts