I passed my demo cd to the marketing manager of the club on Saturday night, received some feedback channeled through my friend who introduced me to the guy. Apparently, I’m not at the standard yet, but I’m warm up dj material. I take that as a compliment, but personally, I feel as if I’m constantly under achieving even at my own standards. I just emailed the guy, am hoping for some constructive feedback to help me.
Today was as usual, except that I could not be fucked bringing my bag to school, so I folded my school notes and put them in my pocket. There’s an essay due tomorrow, and I can’t be fucked about that one too. Took a bus home from town, reached Katong and decided to take away JOE’s western food for dinner. The chicken cutlet rice comes with fries, beans and sambal chilli, fucking killer I tell you.
I wonder what it really takes to be a DJ from the technical aspect, time to brush up on those PR skills. After 3 years of bedroom djing I’m quite disappointed with myself.
Will be collecting 7 second hand LPs tomorrow; got em at 7 dollars a piece, fucking worth it
Though I wish I had enough to buy the entire stack.
Tomorrow night, another over night session at the studio to get the shots required. Seemed to dread it so much, I remember how drained I was the last time. And sometimes alcohol can be a depressant, especially whites.
Oh shit Its like my gums are sore where the wisdom tooth is suppose to be.

2 Comments:
good news. free flow 7-10pm at Onyx. time to get your PR kit fixed for super-dooper networking this Friday. you better get your ass down. i'm getting an invite for you.
Alright thankie!!!!!!!!!!!!
me luvs you big time
Post a Comment
<< Home