Shite. So what’s the score between us? Hoping we can reach equilibrium but seems implausible, maybe its cause you love too much and not expect anything in return. But Friday will text you and will tell you how it all went. You’ve been a good friend, and I wish I could affirm my position as your friend, like brother, in your eyes. I’m getting all emo and shit now. Grrrrrr.
Folks are gonna be away in JB over cny, no reunion with dad side this year cause both grandparents have passed on, and it’s a silent mutuality that the rest of the family and us don’t meet up. damn I want the ang pohs. Fucking hell $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
i wasn't keen on visiting the organic farm, couldnt differentiate between papaya and mango trees. but what a waste of eye power. realised mother is a very opinionated woman, whose views are extreme, i realised i reached the age where by i share common ground with my moms friends, grounds that they and my mom dont share, i think it gets a bit hard for my mom to accept that sometimes her friends agree with me and not with her, considering the age difference, think it's different with my sista though.
hoegarden is the way to go after a long day at work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home