Sunday, January 23, 2005

5 of us managed to finished 5/8 the bottle of hennesy, before we made our way to liquid room, I was already pretty smashed by then., reached liquid at about 12 and the speakers greeted us with some deep melodic, progressive house. Was surprised the crowd wasn’t there after all this was Parks and Wilson, I remember the turn out for their last set at centro was overwhelming. Anyways Parks and Wilson took over the console at about 1230. Had a couple of vodka redbulls and beer. It was liberating to finally hear proper music. Twice, I said bye to my friends, cos I was already quite drunk, walked to the exit only to find myself returning to the dance floor on both occasions. I kept on believing the end was gonna be worth it, and I would stand or sit this one through, and it was. I forgot I was so pissed. Fucking solid night. Definitely gonna check out their new EP, Explorer by Tilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts