I’ve finally booked my driving lessons, it’s been over a fucking year since I last sat in the driver’s seat and took the car for a spin, I hope things start to look up from here, I’m not feeling very upbeat at this point of time. I start my degree course tomorrow & I’m already hearing so much shit about the course, the upcoming assignments & the amount of research we got to do. i hate research!!!! I hope I could just call this my post-Melbourne syndrome. 20 days of fun came to an end one week ago, but the memory still plagues my mind, and it leaves a sad smile on my face every time I think of the funniest and most trippy moments.
Still recall how I smashed the frame of the painting mother gave me, and the sucky Nokia 3120 hand phone which I also smashed onto the floor in rage, that was a stupid thing I did, you bet. It was 2 days before prior to my Melbourne trip, I nearly lost the holiday because of an immature display of anger. I had to negotiate a lot with my mom before she gave me the go ahead sign. I’m still very pissed over what we quarreled about and worst still, the matter is left unresolved It’s my darn family mannn, there is so much contrast between every character. Imagine someone who says an alcohol high is a bad feeling, she who stops after only receiving a little buzz. Would she ever understand why people choose to get wasted once in a while? I hate problems that go silently unresolved, but only to have all the built up anger erupt so much later.
Met an old close buddy of mine for dinner, seems nothing has changed except that he is one up on me, as in he has found a job with a very high starting pay, and that he has direction & he knows what he wants in life. For me the thought rings a bell, but there is procrastination on my part for every follow up action. I hope I don’t fall into that pattern once again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home