So it seems the thought, euphoria and excitement of partying my ass off at God’s Kitchen has overwhelmed my ability to focus more on my school work. I’m starting to neglect my priorities, and I am fucking excited. So for now fuck Melbourne, time to work on the last two assignments due on the 30th of this month, and on the same day I am scheduled to play at Hide Out and I’ll be playing the last set again. So what do you do when you reach the club at 10pm and you’re supposed to be on at 12.30am? Drink lah. What else, I mean one or two drinks, not like the last time, the fucking long island tea fuck my night over before my set, really screwed up the set. I’ve made the mistake of drinking too much countless times. I’ve also decided to play safe, go with CDs after screwing up on vinyl on the last set, think I was a too tensed and intoxicated, I only have myself to blame.
Anyways shopped in town today…. Gonna make an effort to work out everyday, minus the running of course. Friends say I’m becoming scrawnier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home