Monday, August 08, 2005

Have you tried the Pungol Nasi Lemak down at Tanjong Katong Rd? After a sumptuous dinner I headed down to a friends place for some Malibu. The fucked up part was the friend that stood us up. Gee, I never knew he was like this until last night; I never stood you up pal! I never expected your unanswered phonecalls. Nevertheless the night was quite fun, but couldn’t get wasted so quick that explains why I’m still awake typing this entry. Unlike the last time I was gone after 5 glasses, but my excuse is the 48 hours I did not receive prior to that drinking session. Back to schoo laterl in the afternoon, to record a friend’s band, this song titled ‘Sarah’ by 80% alcohol which they intend to air it on perfect ten, 98.7FM, my group mates and I will do our best we can on the mastering of the song. Hopefully our efforts are worthy enough for radio airplay. Anyways what’s the happening tomorrow night? I feel like getting pissed drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts