hang over ramblings
About Me
Name:
Les
Location:
Niger
View my complete profile
the present past
maybe to you we're sitting on a golden boot, somet...
thanks to you two for making the research so much ...
God I can’t fucking stand research & having to thi...
i heard digweed ended his set at 6am! fuckkkkkkkkk...
after mondays presentation, i felt the need to buc...
listening to www.protonradio.com this is as exciti...
I had lunch with my aunt from Perth today; she is ...
i've never felt this fucked up mixing on my cdjs b...
peter kruder, sven vath, armin, NICK WARREN!!!!!!!!!
I’ve finally booked my driving lessons, it’s been ...
Friday, November 18, 2005
next friday at Hide Out
DJs Leslie, Darren + conga player.
posted by Les @
11:54 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Fathers Day Gifts
Free counter
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home