Current music: Bart Van Wissen – Unforeseen ( Madoka’s blindsided mix )
Mood: euphoric and blue
But I refuse, I feel secondary. This was so last minute, I mean c’mon its 2am I know it don’t matter if its too late, but what mattered was this was last minute, few hours ago, you guys were somewhere already boozing out without me around. I cann believe I didn’t receive a single invitation hours earlier. What’s worst is you called for another reason. I feel bitter because this was half a special occasion, though already celebrated few days before, maybe if I had I wished you before, you definitely would have called. Maybe I’m never around as much these days, but you coulda just called anyway.
There is light euphoria because this track is fucking emo.Suppose I’ll be up for the match in an hours start, I was about to fucking sleep, but thoughts like these keep me dead awake, I blame the music too. no school later, but doctor ang’s appointment at 3pm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home