Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Cheers to the new war at home with my aunt. so long as granny isn't in charge of the households. There seems to be a contest between my aunt and me, to prove who is least negligent with the house. She just made a meal out of telling me not to turn on the heater the whole day. I just realized I have never actually seen her cook her own meals in my whole 20 years, she’s as bad as every other guy; habitually she has the least organized mess for a room you will ever see. she had to asked me how to operate the washing machine the other day, i had to turn on the gas stove for her last night, only because she failed at the first attempt. In some ways she is still co-dependant, at 50, that’s not very good no? But financially she is the backbone to this home. My family has always been technically incapable, so that kinda explains why I take a longer time to learn hands-on chores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts