Saturday, July 08, 2006

One fucking song, that’s all it took to make up for all the bad nights. While in the midst of his set, my friend dropped a remix of Lost Tribe’s Distant Voices, I fucking swear, that was the moment!!!!!!! I wanted to experience the euphoria the buzzzzzzzzzinnggggggggg so baddddd… After the song I felt elated, I decided to catch a cabby back and it was only just past 12 midnight, but I was feeling worn out from the 2 cans of beer and 2 pints of Hoegaarden earlier. Anyways a pint of Hoe costs $14.90!!!! A club that sells Hoegaarden Draft!!!! Cheaper then Vie Bar or BlooWies!!!!! Wooo hooo!!! I took a bus to Sim Lim, walked to Little India and had tosai masala for supper.

These days I cannot tahan clubbing anymore all I want to do is unwind to an easy beer every Friday night.

I’ve decided to upload my Juice DJ Quest demo

Anyways I've got an upcoming set at Liquid Room on the 21st, I'm gonna warm up decks for my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts