Fucking boring night!!! We decided to go down to the airport; it was my idea because I miss the cheap ice kachang. The scent and ambiance of the airport calls to mind a feeling of nostalgia, pleasantly reminding of all my past travels. There were good times, there were bad times. Kind of sucks traveling with the family when you’re the only male around. Sister and mother were always into the archeological and arty shit, I catch no ball. Always asked myself ‘but why the fuck must we visit a museum every city we go?’ traveling got worst when I became an addicted smoker, had problems sneaking away from my folks, back then mother could not figure I smoked, had to carry a packet of fisherman’s friend everywhere we went. Still remember that one tour guide in US, Singaporean chap, smoker; he gave me a few sticks when I, the 14 year old was short on ciggies, and the girl who helped me purchase cigarettes coz she was 21 then. We always sneaked away some place away from our folks so we smoke a ciggie each, then caught her one time at carpark rally and hagen daz. Kind of miss what it feels like.
Saturday, June 04, 2005
|
Fathers Day Gifts |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home