Wednesday, March 30, 2005

BT - Satellite

We´d like you to leave immediately. (Next subject...)
We can see the satellite at uh, a distance of about uh, i guess over 15 miles here.
It looked like a star as you looked up.
See here, we have a beautiful view of the earth down below as the satellite departs.

She smells of the sun and
she´s constantly saying that´s it´s all right,
because lies sound so nice.
And like soil to seed goes to casting my fears aside...

She says, "The satellite is coming". I pray,
the wrecking ball is waining
She says, "The satellite is coming.
It´s come to take us home".
Satellite...

Still smells of the sun and
the light that brings healing
is burning my eyes and
the dark seems so nice
and I´m choking on blessings
that I can receive I hide.

She says, "The satellite is coming".
I pray, wrecking ball is waning.
She says, "The satellite is coming.
It´s come to take us home". (repeat out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Fathers Day Gifts